- Students applying to the Romanian Studies Program should be Christians desiring to serve others in the name of Jesus Christ. If not active Christians they should respect lifestyle guidelines, and be open to working in the context of a Christian organization, and participating with the student group and larger Veritas team in times of Bible reading and prayer.
- Students must be at least sophomores in the semester in which they plan to participate in the RSP.
- Students from all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Students can apply for spring semester, fall semester, January or summer term (May to July).
- Applicants should have a GPA of at least 2.5
- Students must obtain approval from their own colleges or universities to earn credit for participating in the program. The onus is upon each student to work with his or her academic advisor to match credits to be earned in Romania with his or her degree requirements. Once a student has submitted an application, the RSP Director will initiate correspondence with the student’s on-campus authorities to help facilitate this process and answer any questions that arise.
- Students’ applications should be supported by at least two references, one from their academic advisor or a faculty member who knows them well, the second from a personal mentor or spiritual advisor.
Complete the RSP application online.