- Received your Academic Institution’s Approval to receive academic credit?
- Talked to someone in your Financial Aid office to find out what kinds of financial aid you can apply to a semester in Romania?
- Completed and sent your application (including references)?
- Made sure you have overseas insurance coverage?
- Made sure that your passport is valid – not due to expire until 3 months after your return from Romania?
- Purchased your plane ticket to Bucharest (OTP) for specified dates?
- Checked to make sure your immunizations are up to date?
- Checked with your airline to find baggage limitations/restrictions (size, weight, number, etc.) for each flight. (If you go over, you are charged by the pound.)